Memory usage by xfce4-power-manager

Steve Dodier-Lazaro sidnioulz at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:48:56 CEST 2016

Hi Chenxiong,

(I think this post would be best on the User mailing list, or on the Forum
http://forum.xfce.org/ or on Bugzilla directly http://bugzilla.xfce.org/)

I used to have this issue, and I believe it was related to the udev version
I was running? Have you checked on Bugzilla if other people already
reported it?

Also, yes, developers will need to know which distro you're running, which
kernel, version of udev and version of Xfce4 Power Manager at least.

Best,

On 25 May 2016 at 04:10, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You better provide some more details, like what distro are you using
> and version of xfce4-power-manager,
>
> Rs,
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 5:04 AM, Chenxiong Qi <qcxhome at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been running xfce4 for days, and I find, as of writing this mail,
> > xfce4-power-manager plugin occupies around 300MB memory. Is this a normal
> > thing? Or, is there any way to reduce memory usage? Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Chenxiong Qi

Steve Dodier-Lazaro