xfce4-appfinder update on deprecations

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:47:05 CET 2015

I am writing a panel plugin based on xfce4-appfinder:

https://github.com/adlocode/xfce4-lightdash-plugin

I would like to include your changes in my project, though I may still want to keep the ifdefed GTK2 code as well, wherever the two are incompatible.

I have already implemented some of your changes manually, though I am wondering if there is a better way of doing this.

I am not entirely sure how git merges work. Would it be possible for me to do a git merge of your code while still keeping the GTK2 code where absolutely necessary?

Regards

adlo