Docs for 4.10 and 4.12

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Wed Mar 11 15:28:20 CET 2015

Hey everyone,

this is to briefly inform you that I've copied the current docs from docs.xfce.org/start to the 4.10 namespace [0]. Everybody using Xfce4.10 should automatically end up there or on a subpage of that page.
If you're still running 4.10 please test if it really works and let me know whether I screwed up! ;)
It's also possible that with moving things around, some links are broken. I tried to review everything, but in case I overlooked something also feel free to tell me.

This means that the main docs page [1] now refers to Xfce4.12 and in fact I've already updated several pages for our latest release [2].
So if you wanna contribute to the docs please get in touch with me and I'll coordinate writing them on a staging site, so that they can get reviewed before being copied over. (Also feel free to spread the word that we're looking for documentation contributors!)

Cheers
Simon

[0] http://docs.xfce.org/4.10/start
[1] http://docs.xfce.org/
[2] xfce4-appearance-settings, xfce4-display-settings, xfce4-power-manager, xfdesktop, parole