Releases desired for various other components...

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Wed Mar 4 22:15:51 CET 2015

I mentioned this on IRC, but just in case it slipped off the radar,
it would be nice to get new releases of these "almost core" (IMHO)
components, if only for updated translations and such.

orage
xfce4-mixer
xfce4-volumed
xfce4-notifyd
xfce4-terminal

I realize that xfce4-mixer is effectively dead at this point, but
it's still used by at least a few distributions, so a release for
the few minor bugfixes and the updated translations would be good
to have (and it should carry an official notice that it's done).

On a related note, thanks to all of the Xfce devs for turning out
another great release - it's working well (as usual) here.

-RW