ANNOUNCE: xfce4-hotcorner-plugin 0.0.1 released

BrianHsu brianhsu.hsu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:09:08 CEST 2015

xfce4-hotcorner-plugin 0.0.1 is now available for download from

http://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfce4-power-manager/1.5/xfce4-power-manager-1.5.2.tar.bz2

What is xfce4-hotcorner-plugin?
================================

xfce4-hotcorner-plugin is a simple panel plugin, provide an easy way to set
hot corners on XFCE4 desktop environment.

Currently it supports the following operation on primary display:

 - xfdashboard
 - toggle desktop
 - start screensaver
 - turn off monitor
 - run custom command

It's still in early development, but should be usable.

Website:

  https://github.com/brianhsu/xfce4-hotcorner-plugin

Release notes 0.0.1

This is initial release of xfce4-hotcorner-plugin.

Since I'm not really familiar with XFCE development toolchain and packaging
for Linux distros, it would be appreciated if someone could help me package
this plugin to software repository on Linux distributions, and let end users
install this plugin easily.

--
Best regards,

許洛豪(Brian Hsu)