Porting some exo code to GTK3 as part of SpaceFM - how to properly subclass GtkCellRendererText

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Sat Jul 11 02:45:23 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-10 12:34 PM, OmegaPhil wrote:
> [...]
> Doesn't look like exo is being ported atm in XFCE, but asking here in
> case someone knows about the current code, before I ask a more generic
> question on the GTK list.

Not really an answer but in case it matters, GtkCellRendererText has an
`ellipsize` property[0] which sounds like it does the same as that
class, though I don't know anything about
`ExoCellRendererEllipsizedText` except for a brief glimpse at the code.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[0]:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkCellRendererText.html#GtkCellRendererText--ellipsize