ANNOUNCE: xfce4-hotcorner-plugin 0.0.1 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:52:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 10:09 AM, BrianHsu <brianhsu.hsu at gmail.com> wrote:

> xfce4-hotcorner-plugin 0.0.1 is now available for download from

Just tried it and looks very promising; neat functionality.

Would you consider adding explicit support for Skippy-XD? In some
respects it acts like Xfdashboard. I've been forever waiting for a
simple way to activate either of the two, and your plugin does this
with gusto.

https://github.com/richardgv/skippy-xd

Regards,
Liviu