Next Slackware release vs. Xfce 4.12

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Jan 30 14:37:49 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the Slackware-based Microlinux Enterprise Desktop
(http://www.microlinux.fr/mled.php), which uses Xfce as desktop
environment. I understand that since the release of 4.10, there have
been quite some changes brewing under the hood. Do you guys plan an
official release in a foreseeable future? The next Slackware release
won't be too long, and it would be sad if this didn't include all the
new Xfce improvements.

Keep up the good work & cheers from the sunny South of France.

Niki Kovacs

PS: I posted this message in the Xfce forum. The moderator suggested I
send it to this mailing list instead.
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr