Window previews in xfwm4

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Sun Jan 25 00:03:13 CET 2015

Hi Olivier,

it works for me and well :) But the same suggestion Sonal got applies to
your implementation. Is it possible to add the application icon in front
of the application name? It would make it easier to recognize where the
window belongs to.

Awesome work - both :D

Now I just need a way to retrieve this image for use in xfdashboard ;)

Greetings and thanks
Stephan