Window previews in xfwm4

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Mon Jan 12 20:03:36 CET 2015

Hi Sonal,

no, as far as I know and see, xfwm4 does not interact with DBUS in any
way. And it should be not. That's the problem when thinking loud ;)

I would prefer a public accessible function like
xfwm4_get_app_preview_by_xid() which I could call from the outside
returning a GdkPixbuf would be great. But I don't know what the xfwm4
devs say about such a public function.

But please put this feature request aside. First your work must be
accepted :)

And thanks for thinking about it.

Regards,
Stephan