Easy bugs for new contributors

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:16:25 CET 2015

That's the point, whenever we find such bugs while browsing, we can mark
them as easyfix and supply some comments in order to help beginners, simple
and fast.
I might be lazy, but I it'd a chore to me to mark those bugs and then
update the wiki page.
All in all, this page should contain generic instructions on how to get
started and the list of easy bugs, not the instructions of how to fix every
bug.

Just my 2 cents.