Git write access to core components

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Sun Feb 15 14:31:59 CET 2015

Hi,

I have been contributing to Xfce for quite some time now and wanted to
ask for git write access to core components, for pushing simple
maintenance work and patches that have been reviewed. I am aware that in
the past my views sometimes didn't always quite match the Xfce
philosophy - and who knows, that might still be the case -, so I will
not commit changes considered intrusive that have not been reviewed or
discussed in public first. If those permissions will be constrained to
single components or apps, here is a list of projects I have contributed
to recently: xfce4-settings, thunar, xfce4-taskmanager,
xfce4-power-manager (I already have access for the latter).

Regards,
Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'

PGP Key ID: 0xBA3AC516
Fingerprint: 569E 0ADA 440A 8B11 D1A2 AB47 8238 0256 BA3A C516