4.12 Default Gtk+ theme

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Feb 4 09:25:36 CET 2015

Le 04/02/2015 08:43, Olivier Fourdan a écrit :
> TBH, none of the xfce themes/engine work well with gtk3, let alone
> with GNOME CSD windows.
>
> So I'd rather stick to Adwaita (default gtk theme) or Greybird. Both
> look great with the new default xfwm4 theme.

My Xfce-based distribution is currently running in various schools, town
halls, public libraries and small to medium-size businesses here in
South France. I spent quite some time experimenting with visual
consistency, as I'm using both GTK2- and GTK3-based applications.

In my humble experience, the Clearlooks Phenix theme is a winner.

http://www.microlinux.fr/desktop_linux.php

On a side note, I had some complaints about window borders being
impossible to "catch" with the Greybird theme.

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr