Next Slackware release vs. Xfce 4.12

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Tue Feb 3 16:51:22 CET 2015

Le 03/02/2015 15:04, Raphael Groner a écrit :
> As a normal user, I would feel misunderstood to read that upstream is
> sleeping and without any help from the big downstream distributions.

I'm following Slackware stable as well as Slackware current. Slackware
14.1 contains Xfce 4.10, as released in April 2012. The next Slackware
release will also contain Xfce 4.10, so it's a fair guess users will
begin to wonder what happened to Xfce development.

A users' first reflex will be to check the project's website. In that
case, xfce.org has a news entry dated April 28th 2012.

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr