GNOME Shell-like dashboard as a panel plugin

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 17:14:31 CEST 2015

I've just tried your plugin, here are some glitches which prevents the
continued usage for me:
- the preferences button doesn't work
- when the preferences option is select from panel, just an empty window
is displayed and it freezes.
- when the dashboard is open and a window is selected on panel, the
dashboard just kinda shrinks for a moment but doesn't close
- when the dashboard is open, the Activities button on panel is totally gray

Besides the problems mentioned above, it needs more polishing, here is a
screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/9fc5wme.png

Cheers,
André Miranda