xfce4-appfinder progress to gtk3

flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Aug 21 20:25:29 CEST 2015

Hey
I just pulled and built, and it looks good. Those few deprecations
shouldn't be a problem. But if, you can contact me for help.
Concerning glade: I would advise to use GtkBuilder instead. In the
past, Glade was always behind in development. Although the situation
got better it is far from optimal (since Glade is a seperate tool,
GtkBuilder is part of Gtk). But this is just my opinion.

Regards
Flo