pkg-config & exo-2

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Tue Aug 18 02:29:16 CEST 2015

On 15-08-17 12:44 PM, flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de wrote:
> Thanks, this fixes the problem in the configure step. Unfortunatly I
> still can't get it to work. Including <exo/exo.h> results in the error
> that <exo/exo-enum-types.h> can't be found. Little wonder - it is
> excluded from the Gtk3 version. But the GTK_CHECK_VERSION macro seems to
> have no effect. When I comment out all lines between the #if and #endif
> it works.

I noticed some XFCE apps tend to require using
`--enable-maintainer-mode` argument to the `configure` script in order
to generate some of the sources which are not checked into VCS (though
they are surely included in release tarballs).

exo-enum-types.h sounds like a file that would be generated by
glib-mkenums utility.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush