Listing our current forces

Jarryd Beck jarro.2783 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:42:03 CET 2014

This seems like a good place to mention this. I applied for git access
months ago because I wrote a panel plugin that I wanted to contribute,
but I never heard back after I signed up.

I was also going through the bugzilla trying to find a bug that I
might be able to fix, but a lot are still open from 5 years ago, and
have since been fixed. With that many unclosed bug reports it is a bit
useless. I would be happy to go through and close any that are now
fixed if I had the access.