Listing our current forces

Steve Dodier-Lazaro sidnioulz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:20:18 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

Following discussion today on IRC, we've started a Wiki page
(https://wiki.xfce.org/people) on which all Xfce contributors can list
the areas in which they're willing to work in the future.

This list will be very useful in:
- identifying weak spots, where we urgently need new contributors
- ensuring that each SIG has one person monitoring progress and
setting milestones

I'd like to ask everyone to add themselves onto the list to help us
reach that goal. If you're a Xfce distributor, you can also indicate
on that list how your team can help us e.g., by providing testing or
developer effort on apps, by giving us a contact point for bug
triaging, etc.

Thanks,
--
Steve Dodier-Lazaro