equake Debian package

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Thu Jul 31 21:25:37 CEST 2014

On 11/09/2013 02:06 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Jeroen van Aart <jeroen at mompl.net> wrote:
>> I now have created and uploaded a Debian package for equake to Debian
>> mentors:
>>
>> http://mentors.debian.net/package/xfce4-equake-plugin
>>
> Thanks! I now uploaded Ubuntu Precise binaries on my PPA:
> https://launchpad.net/~landronimirc/+archive/xfce (although Launchpad
> seems to be having some downtime this weekend). One issue with the
> packaging was the missing 'intltool' dep; I had to add that for
> Launchpad to successfully build the package.

A late reply, but a new debain package has been out for a while, you can
download it here:
http://www.e-quake.org/wp-uploads/2014/02/xfce4-equake-plugin_1.3.4-2_amd64.tar.gz

It's not on mentors.debian.net anymore because it was not adopted.

Greetings,
Jeroen

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 5
Date: 2014-07-31  18:10:02.610 UTC
Date Local: 2014-07-31 10:10:02 PDT
Location: 13km SSW of JP Tinian Town pre-WW2, Northern Mariana Islands
Latitude: 14.8544; Longitude: 145.5805
Depth: 125.74 km | e-quake.org