Bountysource Team Funds

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Tue Jul 29 12:07:18 CEST 2014

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:29:09 +0200
Martin crysman Zahradník <crysman at seznam.cz> wrote:

> Good job, Simon! I believe it's useful.
>
> One question: the bugs there are filled-in automatically from bugzilla
> and/or launchpad, or somebody does it manually? How does it work?

Hey Martin,

yes, the bugreports get pulled in from bugzilla automatically.
In fact, if you're searching for a bug on bountysource by pasting the bugzilla URL into the search field and the bug wasn't there before on bountysource, it will get pulled in automatically.

Note: It's possible that I overlooked components that should be part of Xfce etc. Feel free to point me to those when/if you notice them.

Cheers
Simon