FOSDEM 2014

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Jan 13 23:00:17 CET 2014

Hi,

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:30:32 +0100
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeap, I should be coming this year. Can't remember my pwd on the
> wiki, so I can't update the page.
>
> Do we share rooms or everyone books one on their own?

cool, that's good news! It would be nice to see you again, it's been
a while! I think it is only Peter, Christoph, you and me so far. We
could book two twin rooms, perhaps more central than the last few times
(which was half an hour walk away from the centre).

Olivier, Peter, if you could commit to attending and pop into IRC
tomorrow mid-day then we could sort out the bookings together.

Cheers,

  - Jannis