Introduction

Jerry Bond stormyjerry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:26:48 CET 2014

Hi List --

I joined you today b/c I am interested in contributing to Xfce
documentation.  I have been responsible for the Wiki and User Manual
(http://www.mepiscommunity.org/user_manual11/index.html) over at
SimplyMepis for a long time, so am pretty comfortable writing
user-oriented text.

In a cooperative project with the antiX folks we are just about to
release a beta of what we call MX-14, a "midweight" OS based on Xfce
4.10 and Debian Stable and using some of the advanced tools developed by
the antiX community such as remastering, root persistence, etc.

Because of that work, I am writing user documents that might eventually
be of use to the general Xfce community, and allow us to pay you back in
a certain sense for the use of this terrific DE.

Jerry