FOSDEM 2014

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Wed Jan 8 00:42:26 CET 2014

Hey everyone,

as it is traditional in a way (and high time to book travel and accommodation in case you wanna attend), I wanted to ask around who plans to go to FOSDEM[1] this year?

We'll be planning our trip there on the wiki, I've set up a page along the lines of previous years. If you plan to attend (or think about attending, like myself), please paste your details in the table on this page, so we can get in touch with each other and plan together:
http://wiki.xfce.org/events/2014/fosdem

Looking forward to maybe seeing some of you there (again)!
Simon

[1] https://fosdem.org/2014/