xfce4-equake-plugin 1.3.4 released

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Sun Feb 2 14:34:12 CET 2014

I have just released version 1.3.4 of xfce4-equake-plugin. Suggestions,
bug reports, comments are always welcome.

I am planning to create an rpm package as well.

Version 1.3.4 changes:

- Added display of earthquakes of the past seven days
- Added map links to last hour/day/week windows
- Added local time in addition to UTC for earthquake events
- Improved processing of the date and time
- Various minor fixes and code cleanup

For more information please see:
   http://www.e-quake.org/

Debian amd64 binary package (.deb inside a tarball to satisfy wordpress)
can be found at:

http://www.e-quake.org/wp-uploads/2014/01/xfce4-equake-plugin_1.3.4-1_am
d64.tar.gz

The source for the Debian package (still looking for a sponsor to
include it in Debian) can be found at:
   http://mentors.debian.net/package/xfce4-equake-plugin

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 4