Bugzilla Cleanup - goodies-maintainers page edit rights

OmegaPhil OmegaPhil at startmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:47:06 CET 2014

On 03/12/14 18:48, Harald Judt wrote:
> Am 03.12.2014 um 17:13 schrieb Eric:
>> Question for everyone, would it be useful on the
>> https://wiki.xfce.org/people page to list who maintains/has push
>> rights to which components? This way people know who to poke for
>> patches and which individual components/plugins/applications need a
>> maintainer. This is related to the *adopting an orphaned app* (TODO
>> link) already on the page.
>>
>> Eric
>
> Yes. As example, see
> http://goodies.xfce.org/goodies-maintainers
>
> But it is very likely out-of-date and could be cleaned and extended by a
> "push rights" column.
>
> Harald

I'm the maintainer for xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin and I would like to
update the goodies-maintainers page with my details - I'm 'OmegaPhil' on
the wiki, but it looks like I need further rights to edit this page (or
its a separate wiki?) - please can I have?

If its genuinely unmaintained then fair enough.