Can't access mailing list archive from Firefox

Ambrose LI ambrose.li at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 08:41:12 CEST 2014

> Le 12/04/2014 04:00, capo clement a écrit :
>
> For some reason when trying to read the mailing list archive using Firefox I
> get an error saying it can't resolve the request. Does anyone else have this
> problem?
>
> same here, for all xfce related mailing lists.

Chrome said there’s a redirection loop. So I took a look with wget.

wget --debug shows that the server is redirecting to the same URL (I
tried https://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/ ) over and over. It’s
pretty bizarre, but it looks like a server configuration error.

--
cheers,
-ambrose <http://gniw.ca>