datetime setter for xfce4-settings

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:56:13 CEST 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> This code was based on gnome-control-center's datetime panel [1]. The
> implementation uses systemd-timedated [2]. The code presented here differs
> from gnome's implementation in many aspects:

Sounds very promising. I always felt Xfce was missing such functionality.

I have a quick question: would it make at all sense to add support for
some lightweight time syncing utility such as htpdate (
http://www.vervest.org/fiki/bin/view/HTP/DownloadC )? It would provide
for a nice way to keep your clock synced.

Regards,
Liviu