XFCE4 Hardware Monitor Applet - Port of GNOME 2 Hardware Monitor Applet

Omega Weapon omegaphil at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 14:29:24 CET 2013

On 16/11/13 13:16, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Omega Weapon <omegaphil at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Debs: https://github.com/OmegaPhil/hardware-monitor-applet/tree/pkg
>>
> Does checkinstall output a 'debian' folder that I could use to package
> the code for an Ubuntu PPA?
>
> Liviu

No - just checked out the build directory, the other thing it produces
is a backup*.tgz. I wasn't expecting much interest, so I went for
something I knew - I often wrap up local source with checkinstall - I
took this and made it slightly more posh with requires etc.

I'd like to look into Debian packaging for real at one point - sorry.