Testers needed for libxfce4ui xfce-4.10 branch

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 02:30:55 CEST 2013

Hello there,
Sorry for the delay, I just tried this new version and it seems ok here,
but I still can't set a shortcut as L_Ctrl + Shift + Z - it's a shorcut
for my home folder and I'm pretty addicted using it on Windows XP/7 -
instead I get Primary + Z :(
Is this an expected behaviour?

Best regards,
André Miranda