releasing xkb-plugin

Igor Slepchin igor.slepchin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 02:05:26 CET 2013

Folks,

I'd like to make a release of xfce4-xkb-plugin with the fixes/changes
described in
http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2012-July/029949.html. There is
a complication though: the new code requires having associated changes
to xfce4-keyboard-settings released
(http://git.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/log/?qt=committer&q=igor).
Those changes are currently merged to 4.11 branch but not to 4.10.

What's everyone's opinion about doing this merge? Does anybody have
concerns about that? If not, I can try to do the merge and/or release of
xfce4-settings on 4.10 branch myself or the main maintainer (Nick?)
could do that and I'll just handle xkb-plugin.

Thanks,
Igor