Contributing to XFCE

alepic alepic at geckoblu.net
Tue Mar 12 12:14:32 CET 2013

Well ... no !

Or better I tried but without success, I suppose I was to much willing to
start programming.
But you are right Actions Buttons can be configured to behave exactly like
my plugin.
So my plugin is useless and Action Buttons is perfect !
Thank you very much.

It was a good programming exercise anyway. I learned a lot so for me was
not a waste of time.
No reason to make it public but I'll keep it private for myself.

For my next plugin I have the intention to port the GNOME Window Applets to
XFCE so I'm starting playing with libwnck. Hoping this one will be useful
also for someone else than myself.
With the patch to hide the titlebar on maximized windows, I see on another
thread on this mailing list, it could be very pretty.

Regards
Alessio