All translations have been pushed to transifex.com

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Wed Jul 3 22:11:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

After a bit of waiting, all the translations we've had at
translations.xfce.org are now pushed to transifex.com. During this
process 260 files were rejected, because there was not a translation
team (less than 20 po files across all resources) or because they did
not pass msgfmt --check.

These missing or broken files need to be manually fixed and uploaded
to transifex.com.

They are all packed per-language and can be found here:
http://users.xfce.org/~nick/broken-i18n/

All files have a filename so you can recognize the transifex project
the reason why it was rejected.

As promised I will start accepting the first translators and hopefully
rebuild the team like they were at t.x.o.

Cheers,
Nick

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/