xfce4-power-manager refactoring

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:23:12 CET 2013

Am 06.02.2013 13:14, schrieb Guido Berhoerster:
> * Raphael Groner <raphgro at web.de> [2013-02-06 12:45]:
>> as a side node: I've started a big refactoring of xfpm's source.
>> There's a huge amount of redundant code.

Well, it would already help to take (or refuse, if they are bad /
incorrect) the patches from bugzilla.

>> Unfortunately, I lost my patch cause of a system crash. :(
>>
>> I did that due towards integrating some systemd compatibility. My bad.
>> Maybe I can find time to redo my work.
>
> Since xfpm seems practically unmaintained and systemd stupid
> default settings breaks it by default that would be very much
> appreciated.

I'm actually trying to help to maintain it (mostly by scratching my own
itches), but it seems like posting bugreports and patches in bugzilla is
a plain waste of time.
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making