Maintaining xfce4-mailwatch-plugin

Seong-ho Cho darkcircle.0426 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 17:36:32 CEST 2013

Welcome and please put this on the release candidate state.

I'll translate it to make this(mailwatch-plugin) will be used by more users
If you ask me to translate yours. I'll be evangelist for this program.

Cheeeeers!!

2013/8/27 Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org>

> On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Jérôme Guelfucci <jeromeg at xfce.org>wrote:
>
>> On 25/08/13 21:17, sucan at runbox.com wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'd like to take over maintainership of the xfce4-mailwatch-plugin
>>> which is unmaintained for the long time. First of all, I want to make
>>> the sources buildable again, incorporate patches for all reported
>>> critical bugs and make a new release.
>>>
>>> Therefore, I want to ask If I can get a git account with corresponding
>>> access permissions and bug tracker permissions.
>>>
>>> Ján
>>>

>> Hello Ján,
>>
>> I just activated your git account, welcome on board! Nick will still have
>> to grant you the required rights on the goodies wiki and on the Xfce
>> bugzilla.
>>

> Done and done.
>

>> In a short time, you'll have commit access to the git repo.
>> https://releases.xfce.org/ is the address of our release manager which
>> handles the publishing of the release tarballs and of announcements.
>>
>> Happy hacking!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jérôme
>>

> Nick

Seong-ho, Cho

Korean translator of the GNOME Korea.
GNOME Asia Summit 2013 Local Organizer.
XFCE Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
Transifex Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
LXDE Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
Audacity Korean Translation Team Coordinator.
FreeDesktop.org Korean Translator.
Enlightenment Korean Translator.
Poedit Korean Translator.
Audacious Korean Translator.