xfce4-equake-plugin v1.03 released

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Thu Aug 1 02:22:50 CEST 2013

On 07/26/2013 01:09 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> Dear Jeroen,
> I very much like Equake (I never actually realized that Earth was so
> jittery)

Thanks, and yes there are lots of earthquakes happening all the time.
It's one of the reasons I added a minimum magnitude to monitor option.
To avoid all these magnitude < 2 earthquakes.

and I'd like to include it in my Ubuntu PPA for Xfce packages
> ( https://launchpad.net/~landronimirc/+archive/xfce ). Do you know if
> anyone has already debianized Equake for Xfce?

I am working on a debian package. It may take a week or two, but I'll
let you know.

Greetings,
Jeroen

--