call for translation of xfce4-indicator-plugin-1.0 branch

Masato Hashimoto cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:15:45 CEST 2013

Hi Mark,

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:49:11 +0200
Mark Trompell <mark at foresightlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi, Translators
> I'm going to release the probably last (if no urgent bugs need to be
> fixed) gtk2 version of xfce4-indicator-plugin.
> I already created a branch xfce4-indicator-plugin-1.0.
> Please translate, if you have time.
> I guess I'll wait for next friday or the monday after.
> Thanks in advanced
> Mark

You also should post it to xfce-i18n at xfce.org ;-)

We (xfce translators) submit each translations via Transifex (Tx) [1].
So please be available the branch xfce4-indicator-plugin-1.0 on Tx if it's
release candidate. Nick or Mike know about it at least.

Thanks!

[1]https://translations.xfce.org
--
HASHIMOTO, Masato