xfce4-mixer patchset

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Fri Sep 21 14:49:27 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Guido Berhoerster <gber at opensuse.org> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi,

> a while ago I've done a bit on xfce4-mixer aiming at fixing some
> long-standing bugs, modernizing the code, improving usability and
> adding a couple of features. Unfortunately Jannis hasn't been able
> to find time reviewing the patchset so I'd appreciate it if someone
> could help out with reviewing the code.

End of last year Jannis was searching for new maintainers for some of
his projects (including the mixer)[1].
Maybe you can want to take over the mixer yourself.

[1]http://gezeiten.org/post/2011/12/Looking-for-new-maintainers-for-some-of-my-projects

--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)