Display Dialog: Call for Testing

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Wed Oct 17 17:11:23 CEST 2012

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:05:19 +0200
samuel <samuel.verstraete at gmail.com> wrote:

> pulled in changes of today:
>
> screenshot on (1)
> remarks:
> 1. the below and above are fixed, but i have 2 times left-of. which is
> not very informative (so SAMSUNG 17 is left of DisplayPort-1 and ENC
> 24 is also left of DisplayPort-1)

Well that's a problem of the combobox-system – at least if I understand
you correctly – and it's not really solvable unless we go for a more
custom widget...

> 2. SAMUNG 17 and ENC 24 are incorrectly labeled.

Not sure I understand, what do you mean by that? (The popups seem to be
fine for them).

> 3. the 'Display indicator' on DisplayPort-1 is in the middle of the
> screen (inconvenient but not deadly.)

As Mike pointed out, that's due to the rotation. I guess we need to do
better at computing the position in that case.

Thanks for testing!
Simon