Problem with XDG TryExec, how to force updating menu

jupiter jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:09:46 CET 2012

Thanks for the response.

That package was made from a friend of mine, he installed it on KDE in
CentOS 6.2, it seems it works in KDE desktop, but not in XFCE 4
desktop.

I am not too worry about if I could use the "touch" to make it work,
but rather try to see whether all xdg features can work properly in
xfce or not.

Thank you.

Kind regards.