XFWM: Hide titlebar when maximized

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:59:53 CET 2012

Hi,

Quite frankly, no, I am not in favor of this knowing that there are
already 3rd party apps for this purpose (Ubuntu had one, can't
remember it's name though, I'm sure someone will promptly come up with
its name).

But you can send it to bugzilla, so that the patch is kept if someone
else wants it, it's juts that I don't think it's suitable upstream.

Cheers,
Olivier