[Xfce 4.12] Release Team

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Fri May 4 14:20:08 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,

This mail is closely related to the previous one[0].

I have not yet filled in the 'Release Team' details on the roadmap[1].

First of all, I want to congratulate and thank the people who took
this responsability for Xfce 4.10.
  -  Nick, Jannis, Jerome and Yves - Great Job and Thank You!

For 4.12, we need a Release Team too... From experience I can tell
that it takes quite some effort to do (correctly).

So, first I want to ask the people responsible for 4.10 if you are
willing to continue doing so for 4.12? - You did a great job last year
and I think nobody would object if you continued this for the next
release aswell (If anyone dares to say otherwise, let them be eaten by
mice).

However, if you want to focus more on other things, like developing
code/documentation (or something people refer to as 'Real Life' ^_~
(pun intended)) - we could see if other people are willing to lift
some of the burden.

Kind regards,

Stephan

[0] http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2012-May/029771.html