Gtk3 for Xfce 4.12?

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Thu May 3 17:55:19 CEST 2012

On 05/02/2012 10:43 AM, Nick Schermer wrote:
> Anything else? Serve performance hits we know about?
How about, dare I say it ...  "GObject introspection" ?

If Xfce had focus on this, many bindings may end up being automatic
(python-gi f.ex.), and it would be more easy to write small Xfce apps in
whatever language.

I am dreaming about making a xfc-gi tool that produces real C++11 (no
more sigc), and making Xfce gi enabled would really make it an easy
target for small apps, as we don't have a large complicated set of
libraries that the developer need to understand first.

/BL