[xfce4-settings] xfwm4 keyboard-shortcuts and theme settings merge

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Wed Mar 28 12:02:43 CEST 2012

On 2012-03-28 11:47, Stephan Arts wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org>
> wrote:
>> On 2012-03-27 19:47, Stephan Arts wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've just moved xfwm4 theme and keyboard-shortcut settings to
>>> xfce4-settings, in the stephan/dialogs branch.
>>>
>>> Please test it and tell me what you think.
>>

>> Will those changes (including the xfwm4 part) be properly tested and
>> merged
>> before friday/saturday, because that's when I'll start making
>> releases for
>> pre1 and after that, no new features are allowed in master.
>
> Well, I am fairly confident I can get it stable before then.
>
> But I am not sure I can say the same about the merge of
> xfwm4-settings
> and xfwm4-tweaks.

Well I consider that the most important part of the whole thing. To be
honest, I think we're a bit late with all this. A bunch of strings will
move as well and translators worked hard to get everything in shape (for
also for them pre1 is a good check if everything looks complete).

You can still complete this of course, but IMHO we should merge this
after 4.10.

Nick