nick/settings-manager needs testing

Simon Steinbeiß simon.steinbeiss at elfenbeinturm.at
Wed Jan 25 16:50:33 CET 2012

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:26:14 +0000
Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
> Here's a screenshot of a quick attempt with separators:
>
>   http://www.zimagez.com/miniature/screenshot-01252012-032002pm.php
>
> I think it makes more clear what the categories are and what items
> they contain, even though the separator style is not ideal in this
> case (it works better with centered titles where the separator has
> the highest opacity; but centered titles... nah).
>
> Opinions about this style?
>
>   - Jannis

I agree that separators would help to visually distinguish the different
categories more clearly and easily. I think a good mixture between
still being helpful/visible and being obtrusive would be best, the
proposed style seems to do that quite well imo.

Two thumbs up for the whole thing – great work!
 - Simon

--
MMag. Simon Steinbeiß
Institut für Religionswissenschaft