Mime-type editor, where to put it?

Matt x edelstahl at gmx.us
Sun Jan 22 20:15:45 CET 2012

I can't configure xfce4-settings from git:
./configure: line 12937: syntax error near unexpected token `ar'
./configure: line 12937: `XDT_I18N(ar ast bn ca cs da de el en_GB es eu
fi fr gl he hr hu id is it ja kk ko lt lv nb nl nn pa pl pt_BR pt ro ru
si sk sv te tr ug uk ur_PK ur zh_CN zh_TW )'

configure was generated with autoreconf which returned:
configure.ac:67: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found
dialogs/Makefile.am:9: HAVE_XRANDR does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
dialogs/Makefile.am:14: HAVE_GIO_UNIX does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
dialogs/mouse-settings/Makefile.am:41: HAVE_XCURSOR does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
xfsettingsd/Makefile.am:79: HAVE_XRANDR does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

(I do have libtool installed.)