Documentation Wiki & xfdesktop

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:18:04 CET 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Eric <eric.koegel at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Looks like I missed a bunch of them! I see Nick started to review those,
>>> keep up with the good work!
>
>>Reviewed most of the patches. Still some work needs to be done, but if
>>they are ok we can move them into master.
>
>>Nick
>
> Indeed, seems I missed a lot of stuff. I'll start fixing them to the best
> of my abilities. Thanks!

Yes you still have a lot to learn, but I will review the patches and
merge them in master if they are ok. Once you get the hang of this,
we'll think about git access*.

Nick

* I'm sure you can push to git, but small patches like this are easier
to be applied from bugzilla then merging from branches with various
changes on top of each other.