Patch for xfce-mixer-plugin

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:20:46 CET 2012

On 17/01/2012 05:39, Jérôme Guelfucci wrote:

> I think you need to depend on a more recent version of libxfce4panel to
> use those functions, xfce4-mixer currently depends on 4.8.0.

Good point. My understanding was that xfce4-mixer-4.8 depends on 4.8
libs and future releases will depend on 4.10. Otherwise I'll have to add
some ifdefs but it looks like I'd have to hack the build system for that
first (ugh).

> PS: Patches should also be submitted to the bugzilla btw

You're right again. It's only that we have plenty of such small changes
to make and the justification is always the same (almost every plugin
needs (or would benefit from) minor tweaks for 4.10). I'd be most happy
with just pushing my changes to some private branches in the repos.
Sending patches to bz or here simply adds too much overhead to the process.

Andrzej