Remove shortcut editor / toolbar from terminal?

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Thu Dec 20 10:56:02 CET 2012

Guys,

There is a shortcuts editor in the terminal preferences, but it also
supports editing those using the menu (editable menu accelerators). What
about removing this tab from the dialog? There is some custom filtering
code that in some cases collides with that in Gtk.

Secondly the toolbar. If we drop this the complete dependency on exo
can be removed. I have no idea if a lot of people actually use the
toolbar... The dep is created by the menu editor, so leaving the toolbar
is a possibility but than without editing capabilities. No strong
opinion here.

Nick