About building

Ernesto Acosta elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Tue Apr 3 12:58:32 CEST 2012

El 03/04/12 02:15, Nick Schermer escribió:
> On 2012-04-02 23:15, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
>> Greetings:
>>
>> I want to install Xfce in Debian 4.10pre1. Since I got the
>> fat-tarball and I have the files ready to install. Now, I have two
>> questions, first:
>>
>> - No need is thunar-vfs-1.2.0?
>> - This is the correct order to compile?
>
> All stupid questions are answered in the wiki.
>
> http://docs.xfce.org/xfce/building
>
> And besides that, this is not a development issue, so take this stuff
> to the users list or forums.
>
> Nick

Nick:

Maybe for you (which is adapted to program and compile) the question may
seem silly, but for me I am new to doing these things, it is not. There
are many ways to respond, and some are more friendly.

I ask on this list, it is assumed that if an error occurs at compile
time, developers are best placed to help. By the way I say, that
documentation is provided in the wiki is not entirely clear for users
with little experience.

Thanks for your time.

--
Saludos: Ernesto Acosta